Statistical Consultation Request Form
Our free consultation service is available to medical researchers and doctorial students at the Charité and the Berlin Institute of Health (BIH).
You are here:
Notes on the Form
- Fill in all fields carefully and correctly, this will save you from back queries and unnecessary delays.
- Please always enter an official e-mail address, usually @charite.de, for privacy reasons. If you are employed by an affiliated organisation (e.g. Herzzentrum Berlin), please use your corresponding address (e.g. @dhzb.de).
- Charité Doctoral students can simply go to the Charité matriculation office with their doctoral registration and matriculate as a doctoral student. They will then be provided with a Charité email account.
- Be realistic. As we try to consider your wishes, requirements too high may lead to delays, because the perfect consultant might be occupied otherwise
Ethics Application for Animal Experiments (LAGeSo)
Before you come in for an Ethics Application for Animal Experiments (LAGeSo), be sure to read these guidelines:
Data Protection & Privacy
- After submitting the form, you will usually be contacted within 10 working days.
- We usually offer consultation appointments within 2-3 weeks.
- You might experience longer delays
- For consultation appointments very early in the morning or in the evening,
- During the September vacation season