Statistical Consultation Request Form
Our free consultation service is available to medical researchers and doctorial students at the Charité and the Berlin Institute of Health (BIH).
You are here:
Notes on the Form
- Fill in all fields carefully and correctly, this will save you from back queries and unnecessary delays.
- Please always enter an official e-mail address, usually @charite.de, for privacy reasons. If you are employed by an affiliated organisation (e.g. Herzzentrum Berlin), please use your corresponding address (e.g. @dhzb.de).
- Be realistic. As we try to consider your wishes, requirements too high may lead to delays, because the perfect consultant might be occupied otherwise
Data Protection & Privacy
- The consultations usually take place at CCM (Reinhardtstraße or Campus Klinik).
- In addition, we offer consulting services to researchers in Steglitz at CBF
- Upon request, consultations may be held at the other Charité Campi. However, you may have to expect longer waiting times.
- After submitting the form, you will usually be contacted within 10 working days.
- We usually offer consultation appointments within 2-3 weeks.
- If you need consultation on very short notice, please take advantage of our walk-in service (Statistik-Ambulanz). You do not have to register for that service.
- For consultation appointments very early in the morning or in the evening, you may have to expect longer waiting times.